Friday, January 20

Let it SNOW...?


Today, snow is falling (see above? seriously worse in person) -- as if we're the town inside a snow-globe. According to weather.com, we're about to have near 7" on the ground by morning. It's a mess out there!
Why am I living here???

So, I'm thinking about moving. But WHERE? Good question, right? But thanks to my friend, Brandy, I am about to find an answer!

There's a website (of course, why wouldn't there be?) that tells you after a series of questions, where you're best fit to live. I took it, and it led me to Brownsville, Texas.
HUH?
I really wasn't liking that answer, never even heard of it or thought of living in TX... so I took it AGAIN, with the same results! My #2 and #3 choices are Yuma, Arizona and McAllen, Texas.
WHAT?
Where the heck is my BEACH!? My top spots are Texas! I was hoping the answer to be Hawaii or something, not that it would get me to move there... it just would be cooler, that's all.

So Brownsville, TX -- I gatta visit!

For all of you, who read my blog, I'm going to post a link to the site! It's under "My Fave Links" ^_^
Take the quiz and let me know where your Top Spot is!!!

1 comment:

~ said...

Hey! Tis me! so I am watching LOST right now!!!! It is so good right now. I see your links and I was wrong of course I am wrong, I will have to figure out how to do that. I can't wait until summer, how about you? GOSH I am starting to get a headache I can feel it coming on. Well I am going to go for now, or Hey Shoko......bye shoko. (get it from work earlier today). Remember. ha ha he he ho ho