Monday, January 30

Manic Monday ♪

You know that song? For some reason, that song is stuck in my head. No idea why! (>_<)
It was insane at work today. I got EVERYTHING DONE, to my amazement. I had a busy busy day. But who didn't, right?

Anyhow, it's once again Monday -- LAST MONDAY of January!
I can't believe it... time is flying!
Which reminds me -- I was talking to a friend, who said we're getting old. YES, I KNOW! Lately, that's been coming up a lot -- that we're getting old. Somehow, it's on our minds, the generation of mid-20's.

Saying it doesn't really help; it makes me feel like I'm not doing ENOUGH, although I am tired (or is that due to aging?)

But no sense in worrying about what will or won't happen. I decided: I'm not going to get any older than 24! and I'm sticking to that (until September 5th rolls back around and I become half-way-to-50 years old)... (-_-;)

Addition: I was just listening to music with my brother, who happens to be 5 years younger than me. He didn't know Living On A Prayer by Jon Bon Jovi. How could that be???

1 comment:

~ said...

Shoko! You are so funny! Sorry I couldn't visit today, I really wanted to. However I have about 10 loads of laundry!!!!!! Sad, so sad I know. Plus on top of that I had to wait because everyone is washing today! I just started at 7:30! Did I tell you I taped the fortune I got that day with you to my desk. Funny but I started on a project I've been meaning to do since Christmas (work related). It is only funny because my fortune said "your ability to accomplish tasks will result in success", something like that and did I even spell success right? See you later