Tuesday, June 20

June 20,2006

What happened to the time!? It's already mid-June and it feels like it flew by!!! I think I'm getting old, I need to stop saying that time goes by too quickly :(

Anyway, I'm back from Cancun and the tan has begun to fade (not too much tho) and my grandma is back from Japan to stay with us for another 3 months. Getting used to that...

And, irritatingly, my car is not fixed yet and it's nearing the promised 6-wks stage with no communication from the company and I'm worried it's not going to be done soon enough! Plus, my back is killing me from the accident and it makes me even more mad at that stupid garbage truck guy.

Shouldn't I talk about something better on my blog? Well, I really can't think of anything, aside from the fact that I wish I were on vacation...

No comments: