Saturday, June 24

My Car and Gas Prices...

Here's the update on my car: I finally called up the shop and he says it's going to be done (hopefully) by Friday, June 23rd. But no, I have a convention to attend that entire weekend, so I was thinking I'll be picking up my car on Monday morning, not realizing it'll be July 3 and that's a 4th of July weekend and they're CLOSED!!! I shall get my car on WEDNESDAY, JULY 5th (so if you the math as I have done, it'll be exactly 9 weeks since the accident)... :*(
Anyhow, I just want my car back! I'm grateful for a car I get to borrow (thanks, mom) but the JEEP is sucking gas and that's a killer when you drive around as much as I do and I have no money (yeah, it's not good).
Which leads me to the point of this blog. I found a pretty cool site (not that it saves much money since the cost is high everywhere) and it shows the cheapest gas station in the area!!! YEAY, now we can look up where would be the best place to get the gas...and who wouldn't love to know that? Here's the address:
http://www.gasbuddy.com
I hope you find it helpful ^_^ and sure, you can buy me a gift with the money saved :P

No comments: