Saturday, September 30

ST. THOMAS

It's ALMOST OCTOBER! WOW...
I did an update on much needed blog refresher -- I decided to make my blog to include more photos of vacations, may be I should just make my blog about my vacations? But here ya go... below is the picture I took from our room!


In the beginning of September 2006, I went on a vacation to St. Thomas, USVI! It was so beautiful that I almost didn't want to go back to Chicago (which today was a rainy high of 59!)
I love traveling and St. Thomas provided lots of awesome snorkeling (we did SNUBA) and relaxing time, but of course, we stayed busy exploring the surroundings -- from going to St. John on a ferry to a speed boat tour of the British Virgin Islands!



I totally recommend staying at the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort (photo below) at an All-Inclusive rate -- it was the BEST! Great food and awesome service. IF you have question, post me a comment~

1 comment:

~ said...

I just read it! I love the pictures! I hope you come to NM :) :( I really do! I will miss you and I had fun at Anthropology today. I am glad that everything was on time, just perfect!